Weathermatic - 1'' BlackMax Dirty Water Valve 24 VAC (FPT) - MAX-DW-10
- Glass-filled nylon construction gives the Black Bullet added strength over conventional PVC valves.
- Pick up a Black Bullet in one hand and any other valve in the other to feel the difference.
- Stainless steel bolts easily thread in and out of quality brass inserts.
- Black Bullet installers will tell you they rarely need to open a Weathermatic valve. When you do, it is easy to open and easier to close than most valves using screws or jar tops that are susceptible to stripping, dirt, and grit.
UNMATCHED MANUAL BLEED
- Send the Black Bullet into action by simply pulling the trigger. ¢ Its the easiest, driest internal manual bleed in the business that wont flood the valve box.
- No twisting on a solenoid or bleed screw is required.
SHOCKING SHOCK CONE
- The Black Bullet puts the hammer to water hammer by incorporating a cone-shaped diaphragm base.
- The shock cone interrupts the water flow more gradually than other diaphragms to enable quick valve closure without the damaging effect of water hammer.
REVOLUTIONARY REVERSE-FLOW DESIGN
- Reverse flow design means the valve fails shut rather than open in the event of diaphragm failure, unlike conventional forward flow valves that fail open.
- Balanced pressure on the diaphragm extends valve life over forward flow valves.
25-YEAR TRACK RECORD
- The Black Bullet track record shows less than a fraction of 1% return rate over 25+ years of reliable performance.
AMAZING VALUE FOR THE PRICE
- Seasoned installers know that valves are the last place to cut expenses when just one call-back eliminates any cost savings on the job.
STANDARD DIRTY WATER OPERATION
- One valve for both clean and dirty water applications. Self-cleaning function is achieved as diaphragm actually flexes during operation to send dirt and debris down the line without the maintenance worry of filters and screens.