Weathermatic - 2'' Flow Sensor Tee - SLFSI-T20
Original price $460.60
Current price $455.99
SLFSI-T20 - 2'' Tee (Slip) Type Insert Flow Sensor Used with the SmartLink Flow Aircard
- Detect leaks, broken heads, lateral and main line breaks
- User defined low/high flow limits, by zone
- Automatic shutdown of both master and/or zone valve when flow limits are exceeded
- Molded Mounting Tee for improved control of dimensions for more consistent measurement and improved performance at low flow.
- Threaded Retaining Nut instead of retaining pin makes it easier to service in a valve box, more moisture resistance for electronics resulting in longer life.
- Unique 4 bladed lightweight impeller measures lower flow rates. Detects flow as low as 20% of published minimum rate of other impeller sensors
- Smart electronics detection system contains a micro-processor for better signal filtering and conditioning. Detection circuit also contains superior over-voltage and overcurrent protection.
- Affordable enough to install on nearly all new and old systems.
- Impeller “ HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Shaft “ Tungsten Carbide
- O-ring ” Buna-N
- Saddle, Sensor Housing, Retaining Nut ” Type 1 PVC
150 PSI @ 90º F
32º F to 140º F (0º to 60º C)
- Frequency Range: 0.3 Hz to 200 Hz
- Output Pulse: 5 ms +/-25%
- Quiescent current: 600 uA@8 VDC to 35 VDC max.
- Quiescent voltage: (VHigh)= Supply Voltage “ (600uA X Supply Impedance)
- On State: (VLow)= Max. 1.2 VDC@50mA current limit, (10Ω +0.7VDC)
- 0.25 to 12 FPS
- 2'' tee: 2.8 to 170 GPM
- 2 single conductor solid copper U.L. listed #18 AWG leads with direct burial insulation
- Lead length: 48 inches
- Wiring may be extended up to 2,000 feet with direct burial, twisted pair shielded cable