Weathermatic - 1 1/2'' BlackMax Dirty Water Valve 24 VAC (FPT) - MAX-DW-15
Black Bullet Max 1 1/2'' Female Pipe Thread Valve
- Flow Range - 0.2 to 130 GPM
- 100% water tested
- 225 PSI (15.5 BAR) rating
- S24B high-efficiency solenoid for positive opening at high pressures; includes stainless steel actuator and brass threads for long life
- Reverse flow design for water conservation in the event of failure
- Diaphragm’s self cleaning ports constantly flex, inhibiting sand and silt from blocking valve action
- Brass shock cone for smooth operation and reduction of water hammer
- Easy-to-use internal manual bleed lever; bleeds valve downstream; has positive stops for open and closed positions
- High-strength glass-filled body and cover with 1⁄4” stainless steel cover bolts and mating brass body inserts
- Brass non-rising flow control stem throttles valve from full open to closed position
- Excellent for low volume irrigation
- Contamination-resistant (CR)
- Chlorine- and chloramine-resistant EPDM diaphragm material
- Glass-filled nylon construction gives the Black Bullet added strength over conventional PVC valves.
- Pick up a Black Bullet in one hand and any other valve in the other to feel the difference.
- Stainless steel bolts easily thread in and out of quality brass inserts.
- Black Bullet installers will tell you they rarely need to open a Weathermatic valve. When you do, it is easy to open and easier to close than most valves using screws or jar tops that are susceptible to stripping, dirt, and grit.
UNMATCHED MANUAL BLEED
- Send the Black Bullet into action by simply pulling the trigger. ¢ Its the easiest, driest internal manual bleed in the business that wont flood the valve box.
- No twisting on a solenoid or bleed screw is required.
SHOCKING SHOCK CONE
- The Black Bullet puts the hammer to water hammer by incorporating a cone-shaped diaphragm base.
- The shock cone interrupts the water flow more gradually than other diaphragms to enable quick valve closure without the damaging effect of water hammer.
REVOLUTIONARY REVERSE-FLOW DESIGN
- Reverse flow design means the valve fails shut rather than open in the event of diaphragm failure, unlike conventional forward flow valves that fail open.
- Balanced pressure on the diaphragm extends valve life over forward flow valves.
25-YEAR TRACK RECORD
- The Black Bullet track record shows less than a fraction of 1% return rate over 25+ years of reliable performance.
AMAZING VALUE FOR THE PRICE
- Seasoned installers know that valves are the last place to cut expenses when just one call-back eliminates any cost savings on the job.
STANDARD DIRTY WATER OPERATION
- One valve for both clean and dirty water applications. Self-cleaning function is achieved as diaphragm actually flexes during operation to send dirt and debris down the line without the maintenance worry of filters and screens.