Sure Flo - 6'' Foot Valve 45 Degree Companion Flange SFV6-CF
45° Foot Valve w/ 6'' Companion Flange Connection
- This foot valve attaches to the bolt pattern of a 6'' standard 125lb cast-iron companion flange or a schedule 80 PVC Flange
- Thick cast aluminum is light, strong and durable.
- Efficient flapper-style valve, so when the valve is open, there is very low friction loss for a wide-open efficient valve.
- Comes with Standard Aluminum ¼'' hole screen. (Stainless Steel Option Available)
- Comes with Zinc coated steel fasteners (Stainless Steel Option Available)
STAINLESS STEEL & ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to purchase the Foot Valve with;
- Stainless Steel Nuts & Bolts
- Stainless Steel Screen
- Slide Option or Drain Kit
When to Use a 45° Foot Valve:
When the pump is off, and the foot valve’s flapper is closed or seated against the valve’s seat ring, the flapper and the seat ring should be at an angle. If the suction line is flat or horizontal (floating parallel with the surface of the water) you would use a 45° foot valve: