Rain Bird - XCZ100PRF - Medium Flow Control Zone Kit w/ 1'' DV Valve & 1'' PR Filter (3-15 GPM)
- Medium Flow Control Zone Kit with 1 Low Flow Valve and 1 PR RBY Filter (Assembled)
- Flow: 3 to 15 gpm (0.8 to 37.85 l/m)
- Inlet pressure: 20 to 150 psi (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
- Filtration: 200 mesh stainless steel screen (75 micron)
- Regulated pressure: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
- Reliable Control Zone Kits that include the Low Flow Valve, the only valve on the market that can handle low flows (below 3 gpm) without weeping
- Shorter kits with only two components (valve plus pressure-regulating filter) mean that you can fit more Control Zone Kits in a valve box, saving time and money
- These PR Filter kits provide on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation with fewer components; so there is less chance of leakage at the connections, both at installation and over the life of the system
When installing indoors or on a design where the emission points are more than 5ft. above the Control Zone Kit, you must install a check valve after the pressure regulating filter (RBY or Basket Filter). The regulator has a permeable white dot that is designed to relieve excess pressure by slowly releasing water droplets.
Filter must be installed downstream of any valve; warranty will be void if installed under constant pressure.