Rain Bird - XB05PC - Xeri-Bug Emitter - Barb Inlet, 0.5 GPH, Blue
- Most Compact and Unobtrusive emitters
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar)
- Self-piercing barb for quick, one-step insertion into 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. drip tubing
- Outlet barb securely retains 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant
- Color-coded to identify flow rate
Ideal for watering the root zones of plants, trees, and container plants. Xeri-Bugs emit water at rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gallons-per-hour (GPH) which allows soils to absorb water more completely into the root zones of plants.
Xeri-Bugs are an ideal choice for those wishing to to conserve water or eliminate excessive run-off. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman tool.
Point Source Emitter Calculator
- This tool will calculate the Daily Plant Water Requirement (PWR), provide you with the number of emitters required to irrigate each individual plant, and the suggest the run time for your point source drip irrigation project.