Rain Bird - SQFUL - SQ Series Full-Square Pattern Nozzle
SQ Nozzle, full pattern
- Square spray pattern and pressure compensation offer increased efficiency and control, reducing overspray, property damage, and liability
- Simplify design and installation with the flexibility of applications: one nozzle throws 2.5 or 4 (0.8 m or 1.2 m), and can be used on a variety of spray heads and risers
- Meets micro irrigation system requirement for less than 26 gph flow rate at 30 psi
- Square spray pattern with edge-to-edge coverage allows you to easily design and install in small spaces.
- Pressure compensation design delivers uniform flow over the pressure range.
- Virtual no-mist performance from 20 psi to 50 psi
- Shipped with blue filter screen (0.02" x 0.02") to maintain precise distance of flow, and to prevent clogging.
- Compatible with all 1800 Sprays, Xeri-Pops, New PolyFlex Riser Adapter, UNI-Spray, and SCH 80 risers*
- Three-year trade warranty
With a simple turn of the nozzle to the next preset stop, the Rain Bird SQ Nozzle adjusts from a 2.5 (0.8 m) throw to a 4 (1.2 m) throw. Its like having two nozzles in one.
The SQ Nozzle is an ideal solution for a wide range of difficult-to-design areas, thanks to its compatibility with popular irrigation products.
SQ Series Nozzles provide a precise square wetting pattern and efficient water placement with pressure compensation “ resulting in up to 65% water savings. They are great for narrow planting beds, parking lot islands, walkways, parkways, and street medians.
* Note: A PA-85 Plastic Shrub Adapter is needed when using an SQ Series Nozzle mounted on an SCH 80 riser.
- Pressure: 20 to 50 psi (1.4 to 3.5 bar)
- Flow rates: 6, 12 and 24 gph (22.7, 45.4 and 90.8 l/h)
- Required filtration: 40 mesh
The SQ Series is the most precise and efficient, low-volume spray solution for irrigation of small areas with dense plantings. The SQ Series square spray pattern and pressure compensation offers increased efficiency and control, reducing overspray, property damage and liability.
Unique edge-to-edge capability reduces the number of nozzles needed, which decreases cost and dramatically reduces installation time. Simplify design and installation with the flexibility of applications: one nozzle throws 2.5 or 4 (0.8m or 1.2 m) and can be used on a variety of spray heads and risers. It even meets micro irrigation system requirement for less than 26 gph flow rate at 30 psi.
SQ Series nozzles provide up to 65% water savings, and are great for narrow planting beds, parking lot islands, walkways, parkways, and street medians.