Rain Bird - RSDBEX - Rain Sensor w/ Bracket
- Automatic rain shutoff prevents overwatering due to natural rainfall
- Flexible, multiple rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" which are quick and easy to adjust with a twist of the dial.
- Latching hinge maintains alignment
- High-grade, UV-resistant body on an aluminum bracket easily resists the elements, ensuring hassle-free performance
- An adjustable side vent ring allows the sensor to dry out once it collects water
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates
- Wire: 25 ft. (7,6 m) length of 20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire
Overall Length: 6.5" (16,5 cm)
Overall Height: 5.4" (15,7 cm)
Bracket hole pattern: 1.25" (3,2 cm)
- Application: suitable for low voltage 24VAC control circuits and 24 VAC pump start relay circuits (not recommended for use with high voltage pump start, pump start relay circuits or devices).
- Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with up to ten 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus one master valve.
- Wire: 25 (7,6 m) length of #20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire.
- UL, cUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved.
- Multiple rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" (5-20 mm) are quick and easy with just the twist of a dial.
- Adjustable vent ring helps control drying time.
- High-grade, UV-resistant polymer body resists the elements.
- Available in rugged aluminum bracket version (RSD-BEx comes with 5" latching aluminum bracket) for a clean and professional look.