Rain Bird - R-VAN14-360 - 8'-14' Full Circle Rotary Nozzle (360 Degree)
8 - 14 Full Circle Rotary Nozzle
Rotary Nozzles provide unsurpassed design flexibility and highly efficient water distribution from 8 to 14 feet. Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles help reduce water waste and make it easier to design systems.
The Rotary Nozzle is a truly remarkable innovation with a low precipitation rate, highly uniform distribution, and increased radius range, all in a nozzle which fits on a Rain Bird spray head.
Features / Benefits
- Fewer zones, faster installs - System complexity and cost are reduced because more heads can be installed per zone. Rotary Nozzles can also be zoned with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles.
- Efficient water distribution - multiple rotating streams deliver close-in watering and even coverage throughout the radius range. The low precipitation rate significantly reduces wasteful run-off and erosion
- Ultimate retrofit solution - low flow rate and an expanded radius of throw solve existing spray zone inefficiencies caused by diminished pressure or stretched spacing.
- Low precipitation rate - 0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr) - reduces run-off and erosion.
- Flow Rate - 1.10 - 1.45 GPM
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range.
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process.
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost.
- Female Thread Rotary Nozzle
- Pressure range: 20 - 55 psi
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 45 psi (3.1 bar)
- Spacing: 8 to 14 (based on zero wind conditions)
- The Rotary Nozzle shall have multiple arced streams and have a matched precipitation rate of 0.60 in/hr.
- The Rotary Nozzle shall be constructed of UV-resistant plastic. The radius adjustment screw shall be of stainless steel.
- Adjustments: Arc and radius should be adjusted while water is running
Manuals and Literature