Rain Bird - PCDIFFUSER - PC Drip Emitter Diffuser Bug Cap
- Cap snaps securely onto PC Module to create bubbler effect and prevent wash out
- Designed for quick and easy installation
- Made of UV-resistant polyethylene material
- These caps prevent wash out from high flow emitters, delivering water to a targeted area for total control
- They create a bubbler effect with a 0-26 maximum throw and are designed for "finger-friendly" quick installation
- Flow: 5 to 24 gph (18.93 to 90.84 l/h)
- Pressure: 10 to 50 psi (0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 100 mesh (150 micron)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Must use a PC Diffuser Cap (X50001 or X50002-reclaimed) attached to the top of the PC Module to avoid squirting water when using a PC Module as the final point of emission in an installation (for example; when connected directly to tubing, at the end of 1/4" Distribution Tubing or on a PolyFlex Riser (PFR/FRA)).
Point Source Emitter Calculator
- This tool will calculate the Daily Plant Water Requirement (PWR), provide you with the number of emitters required to irrigate each individual plant, and suggest the run time for your point source drip irrigation project.