Rain Bird - PC10 - 1/4'' 10 GPH Pressure-Compensating Emitter - Green
Pressure-Compensating Module - Barb Inlet, 10.0 GPH, Green
Point-Source Medium-Flow Emitters for Watering Larger Shrubs and Trees
The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman„¢ tool.
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 psi; 0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Robust design - durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate
- Flow: 5 to 24 gph (18.93 to 90.84 l/h)
- Pressure: 10 to 50 psi (0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 100 mesh (150 micron)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Must use a PC Diffuser Cap (X50001 or X50002-reclaimed) attached to the top of the PC Module to avoid squirting water when using a PC Module as the final point of emission in an installation (for example; when connected directly to tubing, at the end of 1/4" Distribution Tubing or on a PolyFlex Riser (PFR/FRA)).
Point Source Emitter Calculator
- This tool will calculate the Daily Plant Water Requirement (PWR), provide you with the number of emitters required to irrigate each individual plant, and suggest the run time for your point source drip irrigation project.