Rain Bird - IQCMLXD - IQ Connection Module for ESP-LXD
The Rain Bird IQCMLXD product is a IQ Connection Module for ESP-LXD
- Installed in zero module slot to allow communication between Server and Client Satellites using PE-Cable. Not required for IQSSRADIO, only PE-Cable Hardwire communication between IQ Server/Clients for ESP-LXD.
- ProvidesIQNet high-speed data cable connections for ESP-LXD Controller
Rain Bird IQ Platform
The new IQ Platform delivers powerful remote water management tools so you have more control over your irrigation systems right from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Q is the perfect irrigation control solution for parks departments, school districts, property managers, landscape maintenance contractors and water managers. IQ can manage small single-controller sites as well as large multi-controller sites.
To use IQ, you will need an ESP-LXME, ESP-LXMEF or ESP-LXD Controller with a Network Communication Cartridge (Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Cellular).
Go to www.rainbird.com/iq and take control now.
Features & Benefits
- Automated satellite Synchronize & Retrieve Logs and Weather Source Retrieve Weather Data communication
- Automated Email Alarm/Warning and Satellite Station Run Time Reports
- Satellite PIN-Code Protection (4-digit PIN-Code required to make programming changes at the satellite)
- Satellite 2-Way Programming (changes made at the satellite can be viewed and accepted in the IQ software)
- Copy/Move Satellite Utility (copy or move a satellite to another site)
- ET Management
- Automated MAD (Management Allowed Depletion) Irrigation Scheduling adjustments
- Software uses Irrigation Association terminology and formulas
- 4 ET Checkbooks per satellite controller
- ET/Rainfall Weather Sources include:
- IQ Global Weather - local weather data including rainfall available through the Internet
- CIMIS Internet Service (California only)
- Rain Bird WS-PRO LT Weather Station - Rain Bird WS-PRO2 Weather Station
- Flow Sensing
- Retrieves minute-by-minute flow logs from flow sensor-equipped ESP-LXMEF and ESP-LXD Satellite Controllers
- Flow Logs vs. Projected Flow Graphical Report (identifies which programs & stations were running at any point in time)
- Actual Flow Totals added to Satellite Station Run Time Report