Rain Bird - FS200B - 2'' Brass Tee Flow Sensor
Rain Bird 2 Brass Tee Flow Sensor
Rain Bird flow sensors send flow data to central control or stand-alone controller systems for precise and accurate flow monitoring.
Rain Bird flow sensors enable you to capitalize on the advantages of Flow Management functionality. Use Rain Bird Flow Sensors with Rain Bird Maxicom², SiteControl and IQ v2.0 central control applications, or in standalone systems using Rain Bird ESP-LXD, ESP-LXME and ESP-LXMEF controllers, to benefit from:
- Flo-Watch„¢. Flo-Watch constantly monitors for low flow and excess flow conditions caused by broken lines or heads, automatically quarantines and shuts down the problem area, and continues to irrigate non-affected areas. Saves water, saves plant material, and enables irrigation programs to continue and complete.
- Learned Flow. The controller automatically learns station flow rates resulting in more accurate flow rates. The automatic collection prevents you from having to manually enter data from drawings, or physically visiting each valve to collect flow data and manually entering the data into a controller.
- FloManager®. FloManager determines the optimal station irrigating sequence. The system runs at its fullest capacity until programs are complete. The controller automatically selects and runs multiple valves at the same time within hydraulic parameters, allowing for shorter water windows.
- Simple six-bladed impeller design
- Designed for outdoor or underground applications
- Programmable from a computer (PT322 “ Maxicom and SiteControl Systems only “ not required for ESP-LXMEF or ESP-LXD)
- Reliable solid-state design, available with or without LCD display
- Operates with MAXILink,„¢ and (hard-wire) two-wire satellite systems
- Easy-to-program, menu-driven design
- Accuracy: +- 1% (full scale)
- Velocity: 1/2-30 feet (0.15 - 9.2 meters) per second depending on model
- Pressure: 400 psi (27.5 bars) (max) on metal models; 100 psi (6.9 bars) (max) on plastic models
- Temperature: 140° F (60° C) (max) on plastic models
- Input required:
- 12-30 VDC/VAC on PT322
- 12-24 VAC/VDC on PT 3002
- Output: Pulse output
- Operating Temp: -4° F-158° F (-20° C to 70° C)
- FS200B: 4.25" x 8.35" x 2.94" ( 108mm x 212mm x 75mm)
- For ESP-LXD Decoder Systems, the Flow Sensor is installed with a Two-Wire Decoder Sensor Decoder (SD210TURF)
- For ESP-LXMEF Systems, the Flow Sensor is attached to the FSM-LXME Flow Smart Module
- For (Hard Wire) Two-Wire Satellite Systems (Maxicom²® and SiteControl), the Flow Sensor is installed with a Pulse Transmitter and a Rain Bird Pulse Decoder (DECPULLR)
- For Link Radio Satellite Systems (Maxicom² and SiteControl), the Flow Sensor is installed with a Pulse Transmitter (no pulse decoder required)
- For ESP-SITE Satellite Systems (Maxicom²), the Flow Sensor is installed with a Pulse Transmitter (no decoder required)
- For SiteControl Decoder Systems, the Flow Sensor is installed with a Two-Wire Decoder Sensor Decoder (SD210TURF)
- Surge protection (FSSURGEKIT) is recommended for Maxicom and SiteControl systems “ One at the Pulse Transmitter, and if more than 50 of wire run, one at the Flow Sensor. FSSURGEKIT is not compatible with ESP-LXMEF and ESP-LXD Controllers