Rain Bird - FD102TURF - FD Series 2-Wire Decoder - Signal Line, 1 Pair of Valves
Operates a pair of automatic irrigation valves
- Mounting: In valve box (recommended) or direct burial
- FD-102TURF: 0.5 mA (idle) 18 mA (per active solenoid)
- FD-102TURF: Length: 3.35 in. (85 mm), Diameter: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- FD-102TURF: 1 or 2 simultaneously
- FD-102TURF: Blue to cable, white to solenoid
- Address pre-coded from the factory (no switches)
- Easy, cost-effective installation, expansion and upgrade for Rain Bird ESP-LXD and/or SiteControl two-wire decoder systems
- Installed out of sight and protected from the elements and vandalism
- Enables advanced diagnostics and sensor features
- Use with Rain Bird DB Series Wire Connectors for the most reliable, water-tight connections
Rain Bird Field Decoders provide easy, cost-effective installation and expansion for SiteControl Decoder or ESP-LXD Decoder Central Control Systems. Decoders are installed out of sight to help protect them from the elements and vandalism.
A technology long-since proven on golf courses around the world, Rain Bird decoders provide "best-in-class" field control on centrally controlled 2-wire irrigation systems. Installed underground and featuring simple, low-cost wiring, decoders are an aesthetically pleasing, full-featured, economical option for reliable in-field control.
A simple wiring configuration and absence of protective enclosures keeps installation and maintenance costs low. Rain Bird decoders are a "true lower than 30 volt system that utilize a two-wire path of 14-gauge wire connecting the central control system, decoders and valves or valve-in-head sprinklers.
With all electronic components fully sealed within a water-tight enclosure and buried underground, damage from floods, frost, rodents or vandals is virtually eliminated. Rain Bird decoders are an especially good choice for flood plains.