Rain Bird - 8005 - Adjustable Arc Rotor w/ SAM Check Valve
- Memory Arc® returns the rotor to its original arc setting.
- Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals.
- Brass reinforcing shaft of the nozzle turret to riser withstands vandal kick.
- Full- and part-circle operation in one unit to reduce inventory requirements.
- Easy, wet, dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver through top of rotor from 50° to 330° part-circle, 360° non-reversing full-circle.
- Left and right side trips adjustable for ease of installation without turning the case and loosening the pipe connection.
- Seal-A-Matic„¢ (SAM) check device/riser to help prevent low head drainage.
- Water-lubricated gear drive.
- Rain Curtain„¢ nozzles for optimal distribution and close-in watering resulting in superior uniformity.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Heavy duty retract spring ensures positive pop-down.
- Standard rubber cap. (Black)
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications.
It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. With its extensive customer identified features, it is versatile enough to fit all applications.
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor, with its extensive customer identified features and 80 foot radius, is ideal for watering sportsfields, parks and other large turf applications.
- Radius: 39 to 81 feet (11.9 to 24.7 m)
- Precipitation rate: 0.48 to 1.28 inches per hour (12 to 31 mm/h)
- Pressure: 50 to 100 psi (3.5 to 6.9 bar)
- Flow: 3.8 to 36.3 gpm (0.86 to 8.24 m3/h; 14.4 to 137.4 l/m)
- 1" (26/34) NPT or BSP female threaded inlet.
- SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3.1 m) of elevation change.
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25º.
- Rain Curtain„¢ Nozzles:
- 04 - black
- 06 - light blue
- 08 - dark green
- 10 - gray
- 12 - beige
- 14 - light green
- 16 - dark brown
- 18 - dark blue
- 20 - red
- 22 - yellow
- 24 - orange
- 26 - white