Rain Bird - 5004+PC-SAM - 4'' 5000 Plus Part-Circle Rotor w/ SAM Check Valve
4 in. 5000 Plus Series Part-Circle Pattern (40-360 Degree) Pop-up Rotor Sprinkler w/ Flow Shut Off & SAM Check Valve
- Radius: 25' to 50'
- Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve holds up to 7 feet (2.1m) of elevation change to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage
- Plus (+) Flow Shut Off device to stop the flow of water to a particular head while the system is still in operation.
- “The Green Top.” Reduce downtime on jobs by flushing and nozzling rotors without running back and forth to the controller or valves
- 3/4'' Female Pipe Thread Inlet
- 40 - 360° arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one. A non-reversing full circle only unit is also available.
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
- Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
- 1 Rain Curtain™ Nozzle Tree per Rotor.
- ROTORTOOL and HOLDUPTOOL must be purchased separately.
- Instruction sheet included with Case of 20+ purchase.
Engineered to be the Industrys Most Reliable and Best Performing Rotor
Offering unmatched performance from 25' to 50', Rain Bird 5000 series rotors are ideal for residential, light commercial and commercial applications. By combining the industrys only Triple-Blade Wiper Seal with unrivaled Rain Curtain nozzles, 5000 series rotors give you even coverage and enduring reliability that the best contractors demand.
- Precipitation rate: 0.20 to 1.5 in/hr (5 to 37 mm/hr)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: 0.73 to 9.63 GPM (4,2 to 36,6 l/m)
- 3/4" NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Part Circle and Reversing Full Circle adjustment 40-360°
- Overall body height: 7 3/8" (18, 5 cm)
Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology
- Rain Curtain Nozzles standard on all 5000 Series Rotors
- Large water droplets for greater wind resistance
- Effective close-in watering
- Even distribution over the entire radius
- Tree of nozzles including four low angle (angle of trajectory 10°) and eight standard angle Rain Curtain Nozzles (angle of trajectory 25°) provides 25' to 50' (7.6m to 15.2m) distance of throw
- Self-aligning nozzles