Rain Bird - 2045PJ - 1/2'' Maxibird Impact Sprinkler w/ Blue #08 Nozzle
Rain Bird 2045-PJ Maxi-Bird Impact Rotor w/ Blue #08 Nozzle Pre-installed
From the company that invented the first impact sprinkler, the 2045PJ Maxi-Bird is a rugged, high performance 1/2 inch riser mounted impact head that is ideal for watering slopes and large areas. Offering both full and part-circle operation and Rain Bird's unique Precision Jet tube design, the Maxi-Bird helps you save water and keep landscapes lush and green.
Features / Benefits
- Includes blue #08 standard angle nozzle preinstalled.
- If you need other nozzles please email email@example.com for availability.
- Full-circle or part-circle arc 20 degrees to 340 degrees.
- Proven impact drive.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Easy to adjust; easy to service.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- The body, arm, bearing sleeve and nipple are made of durable Delrin plastic.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ) minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 0.92 inches per hour (7 to 24 mm/h)
- Radius: 35' - 42'
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 30'
- Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1;7 to 4;1 Bars)
- Flow: 2.8 - 4.2 GPM
- 1/2" (15/21) male threaded inlet
- For 08 nozzle; highest point of stream is 6 feet (1;8 m) above grade.
- Nozzle outlet trajectory: 23 degrees
***This will not fit into the 2045A or 2045A-SAM Maxi-Paw can. It is a completely different head. It is not compatible with the 42064 Maxi-Paw Wrench***