Rain Bird - 1812SAM - 12'' 1800 Series SAM Spray Head - No Nozzle
12 in. 1800 Series pop-up spray head with Rain Bird® Flow Optimizer Technology and Seal-A-Matic Check Valve
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m)
- Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations
- Stops water waste
- Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion
Rain Bird® 1800-SAM Series Spray Heads meet the needs of all spray areas, regardless of changing elevation. This top of the line spray head incorporates all 1800 Series SAM features, making them ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating steep slopes.
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic„¢ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess œflow-by� which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- œSAM� stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
SAM capability: holds up to 14 feet (4.,2 m) of head; 6 psi (0.3 bar)
Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 GPM (0.02 m3/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise