Rain Bird - 150PEB - 1 1/2'' PEB Inline Plastic Industrial Irrigation Valve - Female Pipe Thread
- 1 1/2 in. (40/49) plastic industrial irrigation valve (FPTxFPT)
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Five-year trade warranty.
Best-in-class professional series plastic irrigation valves
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)
- Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m³/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
- Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m³/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
- Temperature: Up to 150°F (66°C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement
- Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA) at 60Hz
- Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA) at 60Hz
- Solenoid coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms, nominal
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,9 bar)
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar)
- Compatible with ESP-LXD decoders
- 150-PEB: 8" x 6" x 6" “ (20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm)