Rain Bird - 100HVF-SS - 1'' HVF Inline Valve, w/ Flow Control - Slip x Slip
1 Slip x Slip HV Inline Valve, With Flow Control
The Rain Bird® HV valve offers the reliable performance that professionals demand at a low price. Like all Rain Bird valves, HV Valves are built to work with any standard sprinkler timer. HV Valves deliver the same fundamental quality and durability you expect from Rain Bird at a low price. HV Valves are designed with the benefit of over five decades of valve design experience.
- Unique, easy-to-turn, pressure-assisted flow control mechanism option available (HVF models only)
- Reverse flow normally closed design.
- Double-filtered pilot flow for maximum reliability.
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90-mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and stainless steel spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- Available in multiple fitting types.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start up.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- Four screws for quick access to diaphragm.
- Trouble-free service with few parts.
- Diaphragm locating post for positive installation.
- Height: 4.62" (11,7 cm)
- Length: 4.4" (11,2 cm)
- Width: 3.1" (7,9 cm)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec.) solenoid
- Inrush current: 0.290 A at 60 Hz
- Holding current: 0.091 A at 60 Hz
- Coil resistance: 70-85 Ohms (40° F - 110° F)
0.2 to 30 GPM (0,05 to 6,82 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,89 l/s); for flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
15 to 150 PSI (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
Water temperature up to 110° F (43° C); ambient temperature up to 125° F (52° C)
Troubleshooting and Maintenance Guide