Rhizol - Onion - Microbial Soil Inoculent
A unique, all-natural, organic soil amendment formulated to strengthen soils and root systems, resulting in increased crop yields, accelerated plant growth, greater resistance to soil-borne diseases, and reduced water and fertilizer usage.
This Rhizol product is manufactured in a soluble powder for specific crop
targets and available in varying acreage sizes. Offered in case packs for 200 and 400 acres, formulated for Onion Crops.
- Organic, non-toxic to people and the environment.
- Affordable, easy to use, and you can't overuse.
- Increases crop yield and improves overall crop health.
- The microbial isolates contained in Rhizol™ have been tested in various soil, environmental, and crop situations for more than 30 years.
- Rhizol™ is both a soil enhancer and soil inoculant that strengthens root systems, promotes plant growth, and increases yield.
- Rhizol™ is all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, non-carcinogenic and proven safe and effective for all applications.
- Rhizol™ is easy to use with existing irrigation and watering systems.
- Rhizol™ is intended for all types of growers, from large-scale farmers to organic and home gardeners.
- Rhizol™ produces robust, healthy and disease-free plants that can thrive under stressful environmental conditions.
Rhizol™ is completely organic and contains significantly higher concentrations of microbial isolates than any other soil amendment or bio-pesticide found in the market today. Rhizol™ works to improve yields and protect plants even when used in conjunction with chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
Rhizol's 3 Pillars
- Greater Yields - Rhizol re-invigorates the soil biome, reducing the need for chemical fertilizers. Tests show Rhizol application successfully increases yields by 10% to 40% depending upon the crop.
- Greater Health - Rhizol strengthens soils and root systems, reducing the need for chemical pesticides. Tests show Rhizol application builds soils and root systems to better resist soil-borne pathogens and nematodes.
- Greater Resiliency - Rhizol revitalizes and conditions soil. It makes soil more resistant to droughts and environmental stress. Tests show water is retained as much as five times longer in Rhizol treated soils.
Manuals & Literature