Netafim - 17mm Techline Dripline (0.9 GPH, 12'' Spacing, 100') - TLDL9-1201
Techline DL dripline provides maximum uniformity for both subsurface and on-surface installations. The pressure compensating emitters are ideal for sloping terrains and the anti-siphon feature prevents ingestion of debris into the tubing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The First Anti-Siphon Emitter In Landscape Dripline
Emitter manufactured and successfully used in harsh agricultural applications since 2000. Emitter is pressure compensating and continuous flushing.
Emitter With Anti-Siphon Feature
Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum.
Self-Contained, One-Piece Dripline Construction
Assures reliable, easy installation.
Flexible UV Resistant Tubing
Adapts to any planting area shape “ tubing curves at a 7'' radius. On-surface installation withstands heat and direct sun.
- Subsurface or on-surface installations
- Curved, angular or narrow planting areas
- High traffic/high liability areas
- Areas subject to vandalism
- High wind areas
- Turf, shrubs, trees
- At-grade windows
- Sports turf
- Emitter flow rate: 0.9 GPH
- Emitter spacing: 12''
- Pressure compensation range: 6 to 58 psi
- Bending radius: 7''
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Minimum recommended system pressure: 6 psi
- Tubing diameter: 0.66'' OD; 0.56'' ID; 0.050'' wall
- Coil length: 100''
- Recommended minimum filtration: 120 mesh
- Diaphragm made of silicon
- ISO 9261 Standard Compliance