NDS - DS-200H - Dura Slope Ductile Iron Frame
NDS Dura Slope Ductile Iron Frame DS-200H. Black.
- Requires (2) DS-123 Screws to secure frame to Dura Slope Channel Drain. (Sold Separately)
- 2 Frames required for each section of Dura Slope Channel Drain.
- DS-122 (Grate Lock) and DS-225 (SS Screws) are not necessary with the DS-200H Ductile iron Frame. Grate will connect to the DS-200H with standard grate screws #629
- Use with DS-231 Cast Iron or DS-232 Ductile Iron Grates with Dura Slope Trench Drains & Catch Basins for forklift traffic.
- Class D load rating of 326-575 psi and is suitable for heavy-duty hard tire equipment at speeds less than 20 mph when installed with cast or ductile iron grate.
The DS-200H Ductile Iron Frame is recommended for use with pneumatic tire traffic such as fork lifts. The ductile iron frame can be used with the cast and ductile iron grates.
Note: DS-123 screws must be purchased separately to secure frame to the channel.