NDS - 400 - Spee-D Channel Drain (4' Section)
NDS 4'' x 4' Spee-D Channel Drain (4'' Wide, 4' Long)
- Prevent mildew growth, concrete staining, and costly structural damage by collecting and conveying excess water away for proper release downstream
- The Spee-D Channel Drain, part of the NDS Profile Channel series, is ideal for handling moderate water flows from driveways, concrete and paver patios, pool areas, courtyards, and walkways
- Connect Spee-D channel drains together with couplings (sold separately)
- Channel flow rate based on type of outlet connected
- Grate flow rate and load rating based on type of grate installed (Grates Sold Separately)
- Load rating based on type of grate installed
- Spee-D Channel Drains can be cut to size with a saw
- Patented flying buttress design provides load-bearing support from both sides as well as underneath the channel
- Unique flanges on the bottom of the channel provide an anchoring lip for straight installation and prevents floating
- Use solvent-weld PVC glue to create a water-tight connection between the outlet and pipe glue
- Spee-D Channel Drain made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) using a combination of virgin and recycled content treated with UV inhibitors to prevent fading and cracking
- Use with Spee-D Channel Drain Grates, available in a variety of colors, styles, and materials (Sold Separately)
The NDS Spee-D Channel systems are lightweight and easy to install and provide a quick and simple alternative to traditional concrete channels. For residential and non-residential applications, the Spee-D Channel has a greater surface area for drainage than the micro and mini channels. Effective in everything from patios to light vehicular traffic areas, the most popular applications for this channel include swimming pools, spas, and patios.
The NDS Spee-D channel drains is 4ft in length and easily adapt to any job. Each channel has available accessories that easily connect to a variety of pipe types and sizes, such as end outlets, bottom outlets, 90s and tees. This flexibility allows you to easily create a customized drainage system for your home. The channel snaps together easily for a smoother installation with flanges on the bottom of the channel provide a lip for anchoring, which ensures a straight installation and prevents floating. The NDS Spee-d Channel grates are available in six colors, making it easy to match to the surrounding surfaces.