NDS - 1'' PVC Compression Coupling - CPC-1000
1'' IPS PVC Compression Coupling
This compression coupler is excellent for use in repairing broken pipe or in applications where a permanent connection is not desired. PVC material for general irrigation and plumbing applications when connecting to Iron Pipe Size (IPS) pipe.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Body Length: 5 3/4''
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI @ 72°F
- Approved for hot and cold applications @ 100 psi @ 180 degree F.
- Meets/Exceed all applicable ASTM and ANSI standards.
- Made with PolyOne PVC material.
- Molded in the USA by KBI.
- NSF Standard 61 listed.
- Hi-strength Santoprene gaskets.