NDS - 1/2'' Blank Drip Tubing 500' Roll - A 700 (Black)
1/2" Black Polyethylene Tubing (.600 ID x .700 OD) in length of 500'. The poly drip tubing, commonly referred to as drip irrigation tubing, blank tubing, distribution tubing. PE tubing or drip hose, is used as the primary drip irrigation installation supply line, into which micro tubing, drip emitters, drip line or micro sprinklers are attached to deliver water to the plant areas.
- 500' Coil
- Black Color
- Inside Diameter: 0.600''
- Outside Diameter: 0.700''
- Wall Thickness: 0.050''
- Use with our wide range of 1/2" compression fittings with .700 OD
- The poly drip tubing can meet any demand for above and below grade micro irrigation systems for gardening, landscape and agricultural installations
- Can be used with other manufacturers brands of the same size of outside diameter tubing
- High quality, flexible tubing for general irrigation applications
- Use Supply tubing to transport water to the area to be irrigated
- Made from durable Polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Made in USA
- Recommended System Pressure: 0 - 60 PSI
- Recommended Ambient Temperature: up to 125°F