Melnor - 2-Zone Automatic Water Timer - 63100
AquaTimer™ 2-Zone Digital Water Timer
- Two valves let you schedule watering separately for different areas of the yard
- Flexible scheduling lets you water as often as every hour, up to 24 times a day or as little as once a week on each valve
- Automatically waters for as little as 1 minute up to 6 hours
- Simple to use Manual option lets you easily access the faucet whenever you need to run the water
- Rain delay pauses the watering schedule for up to 7 days, so you don’t waste water when it’s not needed
- Easy to read large LCD displays information clearly
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Backed by a Melnor 7-Year Limited Warranty. Melnor stands behind its products.
Separate Scheduling for Each Zone
Each zone has its own schedule, so you can water your newly planted petunias twice a day while the lawn gets a good soaking twice a week.
Easy to Set Up and Program
Easy installation and simple, intuitive programming make watering your lawn and garden easy and automatic. The large LCD screen makes scheduling easy, so you can water your lawn every other day and your flowers every other hour.
Works with Sprinklers, Soaker Hoses, and Drip Systems
Different plants require different watering tools. Cover all your watering needs – from basic lawn maintenance to caring for delicate flower beds – with the ability to schedule watering and be able to use sprinklers, drip systems, and other tools.
What if it Rains?
If rain is in the forecast or the ground is already wet, the easy to set Rain Delay feature will skip watering for up to 7 days. The timer will automatically resume watering after the delay, helping you conserve resources while protecting the health of your lawn and garden.
The larger rectangular screen is bigger to better display information for the simplest setup and programming that can easily be seen at a glance.
Manual mode allows you to use the faucet when you need it. Simply select manual mode on the timer to temporarily override the schedule.
When it rains and you don't need to water, just use the rain delay to pause the schedule for up to 7 days.
Attach a Variety of Tools
Sprinkler, soaker hose, or pulsator! Whatever tool you want to use can be easily attached and specifically programmed.