K-Rain - TB-ADJ - Adjustable Pressure Compensating Tree Bubbler
The K-Rain® pressure compensating bubblers are ideal for tree and large shrub watering. Pressure compensation ensures consistent flow rates over lower pressure ranges.
Bubblers are small irrigation heads designed to bubble over and flood the ground surface around the tree or shrub. The water sinks down into the tree's or shrubs root ball (string of roots, including dirt and soil, at the base of the tree), helping to establish a deep root system. Eliminates excess runoff or waste.
- Flow Rate: 1.36 - 5.9 GPM (0,31 - 1,34 m3/h; 5 - 22 l/m)
- Operating Pressure: 20 - 50 PSI (1,4 - 2,8 bar)
- Spacing: 1' - 3' (0,3 m - 0,9 m)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread
- Umbrella Spray Pattern
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Durable - UV-resistant heavy-duty plastic construction with ½'' Female NPT threads screws onto PVC pipe or schedule 80 risers.
- Flexible - Pressure compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15-50 psi). Ideal for a variety of applications including shrubs, trees, containers and large pots.
Manuals & Literature