K-Rain - RPS75I-SS-RCW-CV - 3/4" RPS Stainless Steel RCW Rotor w/ Check Valve
K-Rains RPS® 75i intelligent flow rotor is capable of covering an area of 26' - 48' at a nozzle pressure of 20 to 70 PSI with a discharge rate of 0.6 to 9.7 GPM.
K-Rain RPS 75i rotor is designed for residential and light commercial applications. K-Rain Intelligent Flow Technology® allows the reduction of distance while simultaneously and proportionately reducing the flow rate up to 50%! This is accomplished by a simple turn of the Flow Control to either increase or decrease distance and flow.
This model contains stainless Steel Riser and a purple cap for Reclaimed Water Usage. Contains a pre-installed Check Valve to prevent low head drainage.
- 1 Nozzle Tree per Rotor. (Includes 8 standard & 4 Low angle nozzles)
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 10+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 20.
- If you purchase less than 10 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part P1000901.
- Optional Nozzle Changer Clip must be purchased separately - P54065
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360°
- Flow Range: .9 - 9.7 GPM (3,4 - 36,7 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .22 - .98 in/hr (6 - 24,9 mm/hr)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8" (19,7 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 17' - 45' (5,2 - 13,7 m)
- Radius: 26' - 48' (4 - 14,6 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11°
- Nozzles Included: 8 Standard, 4 Low Angle
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Patented Intelligent Flow Technology® — Allows distance and water flow to be reduced simultaneously and proportionately – up to 50%.
- Reclaimed Water Use
- Check Valve - Prevents low head drainage
- Shut off flow from the head
- Reduce Distance and Flow Rate Proportionately
- Save Time on Every Project - New or retrofit
- Rugged RPS Family Construction
- Conserves Water
- Superior Uniformity
- Fewer Zones Required
- Improved Hydraulics
- Included 5 Free Check Valve Assemblies per Case purchase.
- Universal Riser Assembly – Fits into existing Hunter® PGP® and PGP® Ultra cans.