K-Rain - RPS75I-6INCH-CV - 3/4" RPS Rotor w/ 6'' Riser Pop-Up & Check Valve
The RPS® 75i-6INCH rotor solves the problem of deep thatch, often occurring in St. Augustine and other types of turf grass. The 6" pop-up exceeds the height of the grass and the spray is not inhibited, resulting in even water distribution.
K-Rain RPS 75i rotor is designed for residential and light commercial applications. This new addition to K-Rains line of rotors retains all of the features and benefits of the RPS 75 and delivers even more! To reduce the radius and distance in other rotors on the market, the nozzle must be changed or the break-up screw must be engaged. These steps limit the maximum reduction to 25% and cause uneven watering.
With the RPS 75i, a simple turn of the patented Flow Shut-Off controls distance and water flow proportionately‚ up to 50%. The RPS 75i delivers even water distribution, eliminates dry spots and provides better zone performance while saving water. All of this in just one rotor‚ the right rotor for every landscape!
This model contains a 6'' Pop-Up Riser and a pre-installed Check Valve to prevent low head drainage.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Reduce Distance and Flow Rate Proportionately
- Save Time on Every Project - New or retrofit
- Rugged RPS Family Construction
- Conserves Water
- Superior Uniformity
- Fewer Zones Required
- Improved Hydraulics
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360°
- Flow Range: .4 - 9.7 GPM (1,5 - 36,7 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 30 - 70 PSI (2,1 - 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .22 - 1.37 in/hr (6 - 35 mm/hr)
- Recommended Spacing: 17 - 45 (5,2 - 13,7 m)
- Radius: 13 - 48 (4 - 14,6 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11°
- Nozzles Included: 8 Standard, 4 Low Angle
- Riser Height: 6" (10,2 cm)