K-Rain - RPS75I - 3/4" RPS Rotor w/ Intelligent Flow Technology
K-Rains RPS® 75i intelligent flow rotor is capable of covering an area of 26' - 48' at a nozzle pressure of 20 to 70 PSI with a discharge rate of 0.6 to 9.7 GPM.
K-Rain RPS 75i rotor is designed for residential and light commercial applications. K-Rain Intelligent Flow Technology® allows the reduction of distance while simultaneously and proportionately reducing the flow rate up to 50%! This is accomplished by a simple turn of the Flow Control to either increase or decrease distance and flow. Contractors stay dry. Landscapes are evenly watered. Water is saved. Systems perform better. This patented technology addresses the important concepts of water conservation, landscape and irrigation system design flexibility and contractor time-management.
- 1 Nozzle Tree per Rotor. (Includes 8 standard & 4 Low angle nozzles)
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 10+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 20.
- If you purchase less than 10 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part P1000901.
- Optional Nozzle Changer Clip must be purchased separately - P54065
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360°
- Flow Range: .9 - 9.7 GPM (3,4 - 36,7 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .22 - .98 in/hr (6 - 24,9 mm/hr)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8" (19,7 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 17' - 45' (5,2 - 13,7 m)
- Radius: 26' - 48' (4 - 14,6 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11°
- Nozzles Included: 8 Standard, 4 Low Angle
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Patented Intelligent Flow Technology® — Allows distance and water flow to be reduced simultaneously and proportionately – up to 50%.
- Shut off flow from the head
- Reduce Distance and Flow Rate Proportionately
- Save Time on Every Project - New or retrofit
- Rugged RPS Family Construction
- Conserves Water
- Superior Uniformity
- Fewer Zones Required
- Improved Hydraulics
- Included 5 Free Check Valve Assemblies per Case purchase.
- Universal Riser Assembly – Fits into existing Hunter® PGP® and PGP® Ultra cans.