K-Rain - RPS75-RCW - 3/4" RPS RCW Rotor
K-Rains RPS® 75 gear drive rotor is capable of covering an area of 22' - 51' at a nozzle pressure of 20 to 70 PSI with a discharge rate of .75 to 8.3 GPM.
A direct replacement for the Hunter PGP® rotor, with our time-proven, patented reversing mechanism (the same used in the Hunter PGP®), the RPS75® drops directly in an installed Hunter PGP® can. The K-Rain® patented reversing mechanism feature ensures continuous reverse and return.
This model contains a purple cap for Reclaimed Water Usage.
- 1 Nozzle Tree per Rotor. (Includes 8 standard & 4 Low angle nozzles)
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 10+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 20.
- If you purchase less than 10 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part P1000901.
- Optional Nozzle Changer Clip must be purchased separately - P54065
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360°
- Flow Range: .75 - 8.2 GPM (2,6 - 32,6 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 30 - 70 PSI (2,1 - 4,8 bars)
- Precipitation Rate: .16 - .70 in/hr (4 - 18 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8" (19,7 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 25' - 45' (7,6 - 13,7 m)
- Radius: 22' - 51' (6,7 - 15,5 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11°
- 8 Standard and 4 Low Angle Nozzles Included with each Rotor
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Direct Replacement for Hunter® PGP®.
- Riser Fits in Existing Hunter® PGP® cans - Simply unscrew the existing riser from the PGP® can and replace with the RPS® 75 riser.
- Right Position Start - Rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- Includes 5 Free Check Valve Assemblies Per Case
- Top Adjustment - No training necessary - the RPS® 75 has the same adjustment procedure as the Hunter® PGP®.
- Full and Part Circle Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°.
- Non-flushing Wiper Seal - Reduces leaks caused by debris trapped under seal.
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet - Replaces all standard rotors.
- Ideal for Low Flow Applications.
- Universal Riser Assembly – Fits into existing Hunter® PGP® and PGP® Ultra cans.
- Universal Adjustment Tool - Compatible with existing Hunter® products.
- Rubber Cover - Seals out dirt and increases durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Five Year Limited Warranty
Manuals & Literature