K-Rain - 3918 - RPS624 18 Station Irrigation Controller, Outdoor
The K-Rain RPS624 18 Station Irrigation Controller is a truly versatile irrigation controller featuring the latest in micro-processor technology and exclusive low energy, high-output toroidal transformer. Advanced features include current sensing and station skip with fault indication, and a real time clock maintains time through power outages.
This model is the 18 Station, 110V.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 18 Station Model
- 6 Fully Independent Programs- Up to 4 separate start times per program. Max. 24 starts per day.
- Permanent Memory- Saves programs during power outages.
- 7 Day Watering Cycle- Individual day selection, odd/even date selection or interval watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready- Allows programming of individual station(s) operation to be controlled by sensor.
- Rain Off- Suspends watering during winter while retaining the time and programmed information
- Flexible Manual Operation- Choose from automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual.
- System Test Feature
- Water Conservative- Quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, OFF to 200%.
- Master Valve/Pump Start
- Second Programmable Pump- Available for dual water supply, fertigation or filtration control.
- Large Blue and White Backlit LCD- Easy to read, with "No ACindicator on LCD when power is out.
- Current sensing- On individual stations and faulty station skip feature.
- Low Energy Micro-processor - Ensures long battery life.
- Permanent Real-time Clock- Maintained by 3V battery- Toroidal high capacity trasformer.
- Outdoor Case- Lockable and waterproof.
- Audio Feedback - On key press and alarm.
- Station Run Times: 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Number of Programs: 6
- Number of Automatic Start Times: 4 per program
- Electrical Power Supply: 110 VAC/240 VAC delivering a 24 VAC through a 30VA (1.25 AMP) rated Toroidal transformer
- Electrical Outputs: 24 VAC, .75 AMP 24 VAC, .25 AMP
- Height: 9" (22,86 cm)
- Width: 9 1/4" (23,5 cm)
- Depth: 3 1/2" (8,9 cm)