K-Rain - RPS50-RCW - 1/2'' RPS Rotor RCW
The RPS® 50 is a gear-driven, rotary sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 17' to 30' radius at nozzle pressure of 30 to 50 PSI with a discharge rate of .8 to 3.3 GPM.
The RPS® 50 is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 26°. The sprinkler has a stainless steel radius adjustment screw and has arc adjustment from 40° to 360°.
This model contains a purple cap for Reclaimed Water Usage.
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm ) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360°
- Flow Range: .75 - 3.3 GPM (2,8 - 12,5 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .26 - .60 in/hr (6,6 - 15,24 mm/hr) (depending on spacing and nozzle used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 6" (15,2 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 17' - 30'
- Radius: 18' - 33'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 25°
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)
- Purple Cap - for Reclaimed Water Usage. Worldwide regulations frequently require reclaimed water usage sites to use components identified with a purple cap or collar.
When considering the RPS® 50 gear driven rotor, think water efficiency. Designed for smaller areas, it is now available with a wide selection of nozzles and brings flexibility to system design.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Right Position Start- Rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return-over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser - Allows for easy adjustment of your right starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover- Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles- Provides flexibility in system design.
Manuals & Literature