K-Rain - 14053 - 1'' ProSport High Speed Rotor
The ProSport® is specifically for sports turf and can cover an area of 43' - 77' at a nozzle pressure of 40 to 90 PSI with a discharge rate of 5.1 to 32.5 GPM.
It comes standard with a unique triple nozzle configuration, consisting of a primary nozzle for long distance and two secondary nozzles for mid range and short distance coverage. This nozzle design provides superior, close-in water distribution.
This model is the high speed version, ideal for quick wet downs and dust control.
- Inlet: 1" (2,5 cm ) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: 5.1 - 32.5 GPM (19,3 a 123 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 40 - 90 PSI (2,8 a 6,2 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .48 - 1.35 in/hr (12,2 - 34,3 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing & Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 9 1/2" (24,1 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 40' - 65' (12,2 a 19,8 m)
- Radius: 45' - 77' (13 a 23 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set - Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- Triple Nozzle Configuration- Ensures even distribution of water.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation- Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Top Arc Set Degree Markings- Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch- Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return-over a 35 year history.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cover and Mud Guard- Protects against physical injury and reduces liability, allows sprinkler to be installed below grade.
- Factory Installed Check Valve- Prevents low head drainage.
Manuals & Literature