K-Rain - 11003-RCW - 3/4'' ProPlus RCW Rotor
K-Rain ProPlus RCW Rotor with adjustable arc and continuous full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with nine numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Excellent nozzle performance delivers an exceptional fall out pattern. In independent testing by C.I.T., the ProPlus delivered up to 90% uniform coverage.
Tough, proven and advanced, the ProPlus is the leader in its class. Set it and forget it. Arc Memory Clutch returns the rotor to its preset position. Technology that works for you.
Worldwide regulations frequently require reclaimed water usage sites to use components identified with a purple cap or collar.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set- Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 5" (12,7 cm) Riser- Perfect for grasses with thick thatch.
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet- Replaces all standard rotors.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation- Provides a full range adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings - Clearly indicates current watering pattern & simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch- Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return-over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser- Allows for easy adjustment of your fixed starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover- Seals out dirt, increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles- Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve- Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet: (1,9 cm) 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: .5 - 10.0 GPM (1,9 - 37,8 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (2 - 4,8 bars)
- Precipitation Rate: .12 - .89 in/hr (3 - 26 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 1/2" (19 cm) (17" (43,2 cm) for High Pop Model)
- Recommended Spacing: 28 - 44 (8,5 - 13,2 m)
- Radius: 22 - 50 (6,7 - 15,3 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12°
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 5" (12,7 cm) and 12" (30,5 cm)