K-Rain - 3202 - Pro EX 2.0 Modular Irrigation Controller, Outdoor 110V
The Pro EX 2.0 Modular Irrigation Controller can be easily expanded from 4 to 16 stations. The largest backlit display on the market, user-friendly programming and responsive touch pad takes Pro EX 2.0 to a whole new level for irrigation controllers. The new optional remote capability expands irrigation control right in your hand.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Hot-swappable 4 Station Modules- Allows simple controller upgrades from 4 to 16 stations while controller is in operation.
- Large Backlit LCD Screen- Permits maximum viewing for all installations.
- AM/PM or 24 Hour Clock Settings- Allows user to choose the time format that is most desirable.
- Program Display - Full program screen display of watering days, number of start times, number of stations and special programming.
- Flexible Operation- Manual or remote operation.
- System Test- Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Manual Start- Allows manual program operation at the push of a button. nWire Management System - Is made easy with vertical station terminal strips allowing full use of the cabinet.
- Permanent Memory- Non-volatile memory saves program during power outages.
- Remote Programming- 4 AAA batteries allow for remote programming and LCD viewing.
- Wireless Module Connector - Allows for optional installation of wireless communication.
- Diagnostic Circuit Breaker- Identifies and isolates stations with valve or wiring problems while allowing remaining program to continue.
- Advanced Diagnostic- Visual and/or audible alerts when programming errors or other conditions have been detected and are preventing operation.
- Locate Feature- Aids in locating buried valves in field.
- Station Delay/Overlap- Permits additional time between stations or dual operation for everyday hydraulic issues like well recovery, slow closing valves and water hammer.
- Rain Sensor Ready- Allows programming of individual station(s) operation to be controlled by sensor.
- Sensor Bypass Switch- Global override of active sensor for all stations.
- Master Valve/Pump Start Ready- Permits programming for individual station(s) operation as needed.
- Valve Test Terminal (VT)- Quick and easy matching of field wires with station during installation.
- Dedicated Sensor Terminals- Enables direct sensor installation for maximum watering control.
- Default Programming- Allows program to be saved and recalled without having to reprogram the controller.
- Permanent Day Off- Set any day of the week, regardless of programming, as a non-watering day.
- Seasonal Adjust- Conserves water by allowing quick and easy global adjustment of watering times from 10-200%.
- Station Run Times: 1 second to 6 hours for all stations
- Number of Programs: 3
- Number of Automatic Start Times: 4 per program
- Program Watering Schedules: Custom (day of the week), Interval (1-31 days), Odd (odd calendar days), Even (even calendar days)
- Power Input: 110VAC ± 10% 60Hz, 240VAC ± 10% 50Hz
- Power Output: 24VAC 1.25Amp
- Power Backup: Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time and date during primary power outages while the 4 AAA batteries allow for remote programming and LCD viewing.
- Multi-Valve Operation: Up to three 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves