K-Rain - TB - Pressure Compensating Tree Bubblers
K-Rain pressure compensating tree bubblers are ideal for tree and large shrub watering. Pressure compensation ensures consistent flow rates over lower pressure ranges. Designed for a rugged environment, the ½FPT threaded inlet makes these devices ideal for installations using a PVC pipe and schedule 80 risers.
Durable - UV-resistant heavy-duty plastic construction with ½Female NPT threads screws onto PVC pipe or schedule 80 risers.
Flexible - Pressure compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15-50 psi). Ideal for a variety of applications including shrubs, trees, containers and large pots.
- TB-05: 0.5 GPM (0,114 m3/h; 1,9 l/m)
- TB-10: 1.0 GPM (0,227 m3/h; 3,8 l/m)
- TB-20: 2.0 GPM (0,454 m3/h; 7,6 l/m)
- TB-ADJ: 1.36 - 5.9 GPM (0,31 - 1,34 m3/h; 5 - 22 l/m)
- Operating Pressure: 20 - 50 PSI (1,4 - 2,8 bar)
- Spacing: 1 - 3 (0,3 m - 0,9 m)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread
- Umbrella Pattern