K-Rain - 78004-SF-CV - 4'' Pro S Spray w/ Stop Flow & Check Valve
Compatible with all brands of standard female-thread nozzles. Assembly fits in a Rain Bird® 1800 Series spray body.
The Stop Flow feature stops the flow of water should the nozzle get damaged. Studies show that one spray without a nozzle wastes up to 360 gallons in 15 minutes. If the nozzle is damaged or removed, water flow immediately stops. Water flow returns when a new Pro-S spray nozzle with filter basket is inserted.
- 4'' Pop-up with male riser and flush cap to aid in installation.
Stop Flow- stops the flow of water should the nozzle get damaged.
- Pre-installed Check Valve for low head drainage.
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 - 8 psi (0,6 bar) 0.20 GPM (0,76 LPM)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread NPT
- Retracted Body Height: 6" (15.2 cm)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- In-stem Check Valve- holds up to 10 (3 m) of head pressure.
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal- Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser- Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring- Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Pre-Installed Flush Cap - allows the system to be turned on & purged, cleaning out any dirt & debris before nozzle installation.
- Fits in Rain Bird 1800 Can
Manuals & Literature