K-Rain - 78004-CV-PR40 - 4'' Pro S Spray w/ 40 PSI Pressure Regulator & Check Valve
Original price $11.30
Current price $6.19
The Pro-S™ Spray is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world. These sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring. Built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by.
All pressure regulated Pro-S™ Sprays are EPA WaterSense certified. Compatible with all brands of standard female-thread nozzles. Assembly fits in a Rain Bird® 1800 Series spray body.
- 4'' Pop-up with male riser and flush cap to aid in installation.
Pre-installed Check Valve for low head drainage.
- In-stem 40PSI Pressure Regulator - Saves water by properly regulating nozzle operating pressure. Aids in eliminating misting, fogging and overspray due to wind drift.
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 - 8 psi (0,6 bar) 0.20 GPM (0,76 LPM)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread NPT
- Retracted Body Height: 6" (15.2 cm)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- In-stem Check Valve- holds up to 10 (3 m) of head pressure.
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal- Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
Pressure regular 30 and 40 PSI meet state mandates- All pressure regulated Pro-S™ Sprays are EPA WaterSense certified.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser- Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring- Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Pre-Installed Flush Cap - allows the system to be turned on & purged, cleaning out any dirt & debris before nozzle installation.
- Fits in Rain Bird 1800 Can
Manuals & Literature