K-Rain - 7101-SL-FC - 1'' ProSeries 150 Valve Slip w/ Flow Control
K-Rains 7101-SL-FC ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits. They have a removable external bleed screw and metering pin to simplify cleaning and maintenance. With the External Bleed Screw, manual operation during start up is easy.
- 1'' Slip Connection with Flow Control.
- Flow Range: .5-30 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 10-150 PSI
- Inlet: Slip
- Outlets: Slip
- Pressure Loss:
- FLOW (GPM) 5 10 15 20 30
- PSI LOSS 2.9 2.1 1.8 3.0 5.0
- Standard Solenoid: 24V AC 60 Hz
- Inrush Current: .43 Amps
- Holding Current: .25 Amps
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction - Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin - Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw - Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid - Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger - Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.
Manuals & Literature