K-Rain - 60003-RCW - 3/4'' RPS Select Reclaimed Water Rotor
The RPS™ Select is a gear-driven rotor sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 33' - 46' radius at nozzle pressure of 20 to 70 PSI with a discharge rate of 1.3 to 6.8 GPM.
The RPS™ Select offers a choice of 4 selectable built-in nozzles. With a twist of a screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle flow to match the arc setting of the sprinkler, wet or dry. No nozzle trees to carry or lose. Fewer chances for errors. Using a combination of the four nozzles, it’s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings.
Independent research reveals that most contractors don’t change out factory-installed nozzles to match the sprinkler’s area of coverage. When the same 3.0-gallon nozzle is used for all arcs, the result is areas that are dramatically over-watered or under-watered. The RPS™ Select offers factory-nozzle convenience with greater water efficiency. The four on-board nozzles also make the RPS™ Select a convenient universal replacement sprinkler for other brands.
This model contains a purple cap for Reclaimed Water Use.
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 10+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 20.
- If you purchase less than 10 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part P1000902.
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm ) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360°
- Flow Range: 1.3 - 6.8 GPM (4,9 - 25,8 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 30 - 70 PSI (2,1 - 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .23 - .71 in/hr (6 - 20 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7-3/8" (19,7 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 31' - 44' (9,1 - 13,4 m)
- Radius: 33' - 46' (10 - 14 m)
- Adjustable Arc (40°-360°) All adjustments made from the top – wet or dry – including flow shutoff. No special tools needed
- Four Built-in Selectable Nozzles – Match different arc settings; Nozzles #1 through #4 match arc settings 90° through 360°
- Matched Precipitation Rates – When nozzle setting matched to arc
- Precision-Engineered Nozzles – Ensures water-saving efficiency
- Standard Rubber Cover
- Proven Water-lubricated Gear-drive Design – Common to the popular RPS™ 75 Series
- Low-pressure Operation
- Universal Riser Assembly – Fits into existing Hunter® PGP® and PGP® Ultra cans
Manuals & Literature