K-Rain - 6606-RCW - 6000 Valve: 6 Outlet 6 Zone, for Reclaimed Water Use
The 6000 Onsite Wastewater Distributing valves offer exceptional reliability and durability even under the dirtiest water conditions.
With a metal die-cast body, the 6000 valves are capable of high-pressure applications and are recommended to be used on pump fed systems or high-flow city water systems. The 6000 is also ideal for onsite wastewater and effluent water applications.
The 6000 valve is available in 4 or 6 outlet models that are cammed for 2 to 6 zone operation. With only one moving part (the stem and disc assembly), the valve is easily serviced and maintained. The valve requires 15 GPM (57 LPM) to operate and works at pressures from 25 to 150 PSI (1,7 to 10,3 bar).
- Six Outlet: 1 1/2" Inlet x 1 1/2" Outlets Model
- Cammed for 6 Zone Operation
- Flow Range: 15 - 150 GPM (57-568 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 25 - 150 PSI (1.7 to 10.3 bar)
- Inlet: Threaded NPT Connection
- Outlets: Slip and Glue Connections
- Pressure Loss:
- FLOW (GPM) 20 40 60 80 100
- PSI LOSS 3.0 4.0 6.0 9.0 11.0
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Metal Die-Cast Body – Durable, long lasting and capable of high pressure applications.
- Simplicity of Design – Valves are easily maintained and serviced for long product life.
- Operates at minimum 15 GPM (57 LPM) at Pressures of 25–150 PSI (1,7-10,3 bar) – Ideal for pump-fed systems or high-flow city water systems.
- Built-in Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker – Releases any vacuum created between the pump and the valve on shut down.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
- We recommend the installation of an Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker between the pump and the valve.