K-Rain - 4606-RCW - 4000 Valve: 6 Outlet 6 Zone, for Reclaimed Water Use
The 4000 offers a reliable, economical way to automate multiple zoned residential and small commercial irrigation systems. These patented indexing valves allow for the number of watering zones to be changed quickly and easily. They are ideally suited for both city water and pump applications and may also be used for onsite wastewater or effluent water applications. The simplicity of design and few moving parts ensures ease of maintenance and long service life. The 4000 valve is available in 4 or 6 outlet models. The valve will operate with flows as low as 10 GPM (38 LPM) and at pressures of 25 to 75 PSI (1,7 to 5,2 bar).
- Six Outlet, 1 1/4" Inlets x 1" Outlets (3,2 CM X 2,5 CM) Model
- Cammed for 6 Zone Operation, for Reclaimed Water Use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ABS Polymer Construction – High-strength, non-corrosive body for long product life.
- Available in 4 and 6 Outlet Models – Can quickly and easily change from two to six watering zones.
- Simplicity of Design – Valves are easily maintained and serviced for long product life.
- Operates at Low 10 GPM (38 LPM) at Pressures of 25-75 PSI (1,7-5,2 bar) – Reliably automates multiple zoned residential and small commercial irrigation or wastewater systems.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.