K-Rain - 4403 - 4000 Indexing Valve: 4 Outlet 3 Zone
Original price $50.30
Current price $48.54
The 4000 distributing valve offers a reliable, economical way to automate multiple zoned residential and small commercial irrigation systems. They are ideally suited for both city water and pump applications and may also be used for onsite wastewater or effluent water applications.
The simplicity of design and few moving parts ensures ease of maintenance and long service life. The valve will operate with flows as low as 10 GPM (38 LPM) and at pressures of 25 to 75 PSI (1,7 to 5,2 bar).
- Four Outlet: 1-1/4" Slip Inlet x 1-1/4" Slip Outlets
- Cam for 3 Zone Operation Only
- Flow Range: 10-40 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 25-75 PSI
- Inlet: Slip and Glue Connection
- Outlets: Slip and Glue Connections
- Pressure Loss:
- FLOW (GPM) 10 20 30 40
- PSI LOSS 2.0 3.0 4.5 6.4
- This Model has a Cam for 3 Zone Operation Only
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ABS Polymer Construction – High-strength, non-corrosive body for long product life.
- Simplicity of Design – Valves are easily maintained and serviced for long product life.
- Operates at Low 10 GPM (38 LPM) at Pressures of 25-75 PSI (1,7-5,2 bar) – Reliably automates multiple zoned residential and small commercial irrigation or wastewater systems.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
- We recommend the installation of an Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker between the pump and the valve.