K-Rain - 78004-RN100-ADJ - 4'' Pro-S Spray w/ Pre-Installed Rotary Nozzle
4'' Pro-S Spray with pre-installed 80 to 360 degree Fully Adjustable Rotary Nozzle with a radius of 13' to 15'.
The Pro-S™ Spray is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world. These sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring. Built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by.
The K-Rain® Fully Adjustable Nozzles use up to 30% less water and are eligible for conservation rebates and incentives in many areas.
No other nozzle on the market today is fully adjustable from 80° to 360° degrees offering maximum flexibility in system design and eliminating the need for multiple nozzles. One nozzle does it all. Assembly fits in a Rain Bird® 1800 Series spray body.
- Rotary Nozzle Distance: 13'-15'
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 - 8 psi (0,6 bar) 0.20 GPM (0,76 LPM)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread NPT
PRO-S Spray Features:
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal - Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser - Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring - Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Fits in Rainbird 1800 Can
Rotary Nozzles Features:
- Fully adjustable 80° to 360° – only one SKU per distance
- Hand adjustable – no tools needed
- Radius adjustment up to 30% –patented flow control
- Arc adjustment wet or dry – visual left start and right stop
- Double pop up system – superior dirt tolerance
- Speed rotation control – silicon grease
- Matched precipitation – superior efficiency in water and uniformity through all patterns and distances
- Low precipitation rate – reduces runoff and improves soil absorption
- Low flow rate – allows for more heads per zone, fewer zones
- Viscous dampening – ensures consistent application speed over varying flow rates and pressure ranges
- Multiple stream technology – for improved wind resistance
- Large filter – prolongs product life
- Can be installed in the same zone as rotors
Manuals & Literature
- Pro-S Spray Product Brochure
- Rotary Nozzle Product Brochure and Performance
- RN100-ADJ Rotary Nozzle Instructions