K-Rain - 4'' Pro-S Spray w/ Pre-Installed Rotary Nozzle (Select Nozzle)
The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the Pro-S is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. These sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring. Built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by. Compatible with all standard female-thread nozzles.
Assembly fits in a Rain Bird® 1800 Series spray body.
PRO-S Spray FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal - Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser - Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring - Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Fits in Rainbird 1800 Can
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 - 8 psi (0,6 bar) 0.20 GPM (0,76 LPM)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread NPT
Rotary Nozzles FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Durable Design-Molded with high-impact engineered resin for long life.
- Water Smart Technology-Reduce water usage up to 30% without sacrificing turf quality.
- Superior Uniformity-Multi-stream technology provides outstanding coverage eliminating brown spots.
- Simple to Adjust-No screwdriver required! Our 90°“270° models are easily adjusted by hand or with the adjustment tool.
- Two year limited warranty
Manuals & Literature