K-Rain - 78003 - 3'' Pro-S Spray w/ Male Riser and Flush Cap
The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the Pro-S is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. These sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring. Built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by. Compatible with all standard female-thread nozzles.
This model is the 3 inch pop up.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal- Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles
- Ratcheting Riser- Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring- Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Pre-Installed Flush Cap
- Optional In-stem Check Valve- 78003-CV Model, holds up to 10 (3 m) of head pressure.
- Optional Pre-installed Nozzle Guard - 78003-GUARD
- Optional Reclaimed Water Usage ID
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 - 8 psi (0,6 bar) 0.20 GPM (0,76 LPM)
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Female Thread NPT
Overall Body Height:
- 78003 - 4 7/8" (12,4 cm)