K-Rain - 2214 - Short Duration Single Station Controller 110V IN 24V OUT 30VA
The K-Rain 2200 Series of Short Duration Controllers are the answer to special applications where short periods of automatic ON/OFF timing are required, such as nurseries and mist houses. 2200 models are perfect for nursery and other mist applications with a 10 minute programmable dial, a wide variety of timing periods and multiple start times.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 110V AC, 60 Hz
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 24V AC, 30 VA
- RATING: Built-In Transformer
- Includes a pack of Mixed Timing Pins (6 Each Color).
- White - 6 Seconds
- Yellow - 3 Seconds
- Orange - 1.5 Seconds
- Mixed Timing Pins can be purchased Separately - P1009947
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2200 models perfect for nursery and other mist applications- 10 minute programmable dial, a wide variety of timing periods and multiple start times.
- Flexible timing capabilities, from as few as 1.5 seconds.
- Shockproof, raintight, rugged UL plastic construction.
- Easy-to-wire-screw terminals.
- UL Approved
Modes of Controller Operation
There are three modes of automatic operation for the 2200 Series Short Duration Controller.
- When installed with a 1000/2000 Series 24 Hour Controller, flexible timing periods during a 24 hour period are allowed, plus 14 day ON/OFF programming capability.
- For daylight-only operation of the 2200 Series Controller, a photo cell may be installed.
- Without these two outside control devices, the timer will operate continuously 24 hours, 7 days a week, unless turned off manually.