K-Rain - 7102 - 2'' ProSeries 150 Valve
K-Rains 7102 ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits. The 2" valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
ProSeries 150 valves feature a removable external bleed screw and metering pin to simplify cleaning and maintenance. With the External Bleed Screw, manual operation during start up is easy.
- 2'' Female Threaded NPT with Flow Control.
- Removable inlet cap allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.
- Flow Range: 20-120 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 20-150 PSI
- Inlet: Threaded
- Outlets: Threaded
- Pressure Loss:
- FLOW (GPM) 20 30 40 50 60 80 100 120
- PSI LOSS Globe 2.2 1.9 1.7 1.5 1.6 2.9 4.8 6.2
- PSI LOSS Angle 1.9 1.9 1.7 1.5 1.5 2.1 3.2 4.6
- Standard Solenoid: 24V AC 60 Hz
- Inrush Current: .43 Amps
- Holding Current: .25 Amps
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction “ Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin “ Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw “ Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid “ Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- System Flexibility with Removable Inlet Cap “ Allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.
- Flow Control “ Allows for precise flow adjustment.
- Captured Plunger “ Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Heavy Duty Santoprene® Diaphragm “ Unique design improves durability of diaphragm.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.