K-Rain - 14053-SS-RCW - 1'' ProSport High Speed RCW Stainless Steel Rotor
Designed specifically for sports turf, with head spacing from 45' to 77' (12 to 20 m).
The PRO SPORT comes standard with a unique triple nozzle. The triple nozzle configuration consists of a primary nozzle for long distance and two secondary nozzles for mid-range and short distance coverage. This nozzle design provides even water distribution from 45' to 77'.
This model of PRO SPORT is the high speed version, ideal for quick wet downs and dust control. Model contains a purple cap for Reclaimed Water Use and a Stainless Steel Riser.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set- Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- Triple Nozzle Configuration- Ensures even distribution of water.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation- Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Top Arc Set Degree Markings- Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch- Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return-over a 35 year history.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cover and Mud Guard- Protects against physical injury and reduces liability, allows sprinkler to be installed below grade.
- Factory Installed Check Valve- Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet: 1" (2,5 cm ) Threaded NPT Domestic 1" (2,5 cm) Threaded BSP International
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: 5.1 - 32.5 GPM (19,3 a 123 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 40 - 90 PSI (2,8 a 6,2 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .48 - 1.35 in/hr (12,2 - 34,3 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing & Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 9 1/2" (24,1 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 40' - 65' (12,2 a 19,8 m)
- Radius: 45' - 77' (13 a 23 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)